Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Join Me On My USMLE Journey

I've been thinking about making a blog for a while now, but never actually went through with it, so here I am!
It's 12:50 am, and here I am studying for my Step 1. I am currently on my first read of my first subject, Anatomy, and it hasn't been easy! I've been off school for an entire month, and I still have not been able to get in a solid 7 hours of studying a day. Since I'm home for the summer, I don't know anyone planning on taking the USMLE Step 1 in my town, so what better way to keep me on track than a daily blog!! I'm here to lend support to others, and hopefully get some support from you.

I will go into the details of my educational background, the books I'm using and my overall plan for the Step 1 in my next post, so look out for that tomorrow.

Now I have to get back to Anatomy, more specifically histology....not one of my favorite subjects but I'll live, won't I?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment